Vitamin C AOX Serum
Experience the ultimate Vitamin C complex serum that drenches skin in a cocktail of dynamic, multi-source anti-oxidants which help moisturize the skin. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Kakadu Plum, Phloretin, Astaxanthin, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E offer restorative nourishment to skin which has become compromised over time.
Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Glycerin, Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Ethoxydiglycol (and) Ferula Assa-Foetida Extract, Aqua (and) Sodium Hyaluronate (and) Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Polysorbate-20, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate (and) Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Ferulic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Stearalkonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Astaxanthin, Phloretin.
- Phloretin – A powerful anti-oxidant.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Highly effective water soluble anti-oxidant. Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger collagen production. Also helps to prevent breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe damaged skin
- Astaxanthin – Strong anti-oxidant vitamin, 550 times more powerful than vitamin E.
- Ferulic Acid – Is an anti-oxidant that neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light increases the anti-oxidant potency of ferulic acid.
- Emblica® – Derived from Phyllanthus Emblica fruit. It is a free cascading anti-oxidant that promotes skin lightening reducing hyperpigmentation. Emblica® is completely free of pro-oxidation activity utilizing a multilevel cascade of anti-oxidant resulting in a prolongation of its anti-oxidant capabilities including the protection against photo-damage.
- Kakadu Plum – Has the highest naturally occurring vitamin C content of any fruit. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit – over 50 times the concentration found in oranges.