Revitalize and cleanse dirt, excess oil and other impurities from your skin, leaving it feeling soft and refreshed. Supremely aromatic, this daily wash offers four illuminators that target loss of radiance and complexion uniformity
Aqua (Purified Water), Aqua (and) Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine (and) Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Coco-Glucoside, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract, Glycerin (and) Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Kojic Acid, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Root Extract,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Aromatic Extract.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate – Offers anti-bacterial, comedolytic and brightening benefits to the skin.
- Mulberry Root Extract has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone.
- Licorice Root Extract contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have a soothing, regenerative and
anti-oxidant properties. Licorice extract is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract – Is one of the most sought after natural skin lightener as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone as a result of sun damage. Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract influences biochemical pathways involved in melanin synthesis by: inhibition of tyrosinase, transcriptional control of tyrosinase expression, reduction of the pro-melanogenic mediators endothelin and α MSH (melanin-stimulating hormone) as well as reduction of melanosome transfer to keratinocytes.
- Kojic Acid – Is used as a skin toner and brightener. It is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots by helping to establish an even skin tone.