Avocado Mango Mask
Mango Butter, extracted from the fruit kernels of the mango tree, is an excellent emollient rich in natural Anti-oxidants. Its unique, spreadable texture make it ideally suited to skin types that experience severe dehydration. Shea and Murumuru Butter further enhance the outstanding lipid-rich texture of this ultra-nourishing mask.
Aqua (Purified Water), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, *Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, *Soybean Lecithin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, *Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil,
* Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Iron Oxides, Beta-Carotene. *Denotes organic ingredient.
- Dry skin needs extra care as it is prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Products rich in nutrients and natural humectants like Shea Butter help to replenish the skin’s natural moisture level.
- Excellent as a seasonal treatment during the winter months as many people suffer from weather related dry skin. Skin may feel too taut or may even flake.
- Water intake is especially important for those with dry/dehydrated skin. Make sure to drink 6–8 glasses daily.